The CTC IT Division has guides on the following topics. Click the topic title to expand/collapse each section:
(CTC Email Tips)
(Avaya Telephone Guides)
How to Change Your Audix Password
How to Forward Your Calls
How to Change Voice Greetings
Avaya Modular Messaging System
Phone Services and Voice Mail
Voice Over Internet Protocol
Avaya Telephone Usage Guides
User Guide 4610SW IP Phones
User Guide 4400 Series Phones
4610SW IP Phone Quick Reference
Modular Messaging Audix Quick Ref Guide
EASE OF USE
(Serial Number/Mac Address/Jabber/VPN Info)
How to Access Your CTC Computer via VPN with Mac OS 10.7x
How to Access Your CTC Computer via VPN with Windows
Where to Backup Your Files
How to Create a Digital Signature in Adobe Acrobat
How to Clear Cisco Jabber's Chat History
Cisco Jabber Setup Guide
How to Manually Update Firefox to Use Colleague UI
How to Find Your Computer's Serial Number
To locate your computer's serial number:
- 1. Right-click the "Computer" icon on your desktop.
- 2. Select "Properties," located at the bottom of the menu list that appears.
- 3. In the new window that appears, scroll down to the “Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings” section. Your computer’s serial number will be listed under “Computer name.”
Before you can access CTC’s wireless network with your iPhone or iPad, the CTC Help Desk will need to know your device’s MAC address. The following instructions will show you how to retrieve your MAC address.
- 1. Select your iPhone or iPad’s "Settings" menu.
- 2. In the "Settings" menu, select "General."
- 3. Select "About" and scroll down to "Wi-Fi Address." This is where your MAC address is located.
(Cisco Identity Services Engine)
How to Connect to ISE with a Mac OS 10.7x
How to Access Shared Documents through ISE with Mac OS 10.7x
How to Access Your Shared Folder or PC through ISE with Windows
How to Access Shared Documents through ISE with an iPad iPhone or iPod Touch
How to Connect to ISE with an iPad iPhone or iPod Touch
How to Connect to ISE with Windows 7
How to Access Your PC through ISE with an iPad iPhone or iPod Touch
How to Connect to ISE with Android