The area of Learning Outcomes Assessment (LOA) is responsible for coordinating CTC student learning outcomes assessment data with enthusiasm and professionalism to enhance the CTC student learning experience and deliver quality reporting results of assessment analysis.
Coordinator for Learning Outcomes Assessment
Personal and Professional Development Center (Building 136), Room 121A
Phone: (254) 526-1182
CTC documents its Program Review Planning using an AMS web-based software called Taskstream.
- What is AMS?
- How can I get started?
- Core Curriculum List of Courses
- List of Core Objectives
- Program Enhancement Plan
- Program Overview
- Program Assessment
- Program Enhancement Steps
- Short List/Long List – Systematic Assessment Practice
- Program Student Learning Outcomes Alignment Form
- Program Enhancement Checklist
- Assessment Guidelines Form
- Taskstream Training Guides
- Program Review 3 Year Cycle