CTC Chili Cook-off Entry Form
Friday, April 28, 2017 10 a.m.- Noon
Set-Up 8:30-10 a.m.
Anderson campus center
Entry Deadline: **Monday, Apr 24, 2017
- Chili can be prepared on site or cooked in advance. Limited electrical outlets will be available (first come, first served).
- Chili must be cooked from scratch—no canned chili!
- Fillers such as beans, tomatoes, peppers, etc. are allowed.
- A list of ingredients must be available, and any ingredients that are common food allergens (e.g., seafood, peanuts or peanut oil, etc.) should be posted on table.
- Table and two chairs per team will be provided.
- Decorating is encouraged!
- Electricity is available. Due to the indoor location, propane or open flame is discouraged.
- Please bring all utensils necessary for preparation and serving; you will be provided tasting cups and judging cups.
- Feel free to bring palate cleansing side dishes for the judges and tasters.
- Tables/areas will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
|SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
||PRIZES AWARDED FOR
8:30-10 a.m - Registration/setup
10:30-10:55 a.m. - Showmanship judging
11 a.m. - Teams deliver judging cups to judging table
11-11:30 a.m. - Judging
11:45 a.m. - Winners announced
- Best Tasting
- Chancellor's Favorite
- People's Choice (vote with tickets--$1 per ticket).
Proceeds will benefit the CTC Alumni and Friends Endowed Scholarship.